Business owners should consider the 薪水保护计划 to assist them through this critical time. We highly recommend they contact their lending institution to start the lending process and begin gathering information that may be required for their application. 申请表格及说明载于此 在这里 审理将于4月3日星期五开始.
作为一种资源，以下信息由美国能源部提供.S. 参议院小企业委员会 & 创业.
The 薪水保护计划 (PPP) provides cash-flow assistance through 100 percent federally guaranteed loans to employers who maintain their payroll during this emergency. 如果雇主维持他们的工资, 贷款将被免除, 哪种方法能ku游娱乐app注册工人保持就业, as well as help affected small businesses and our economy snap-back quicker after the crisis. PPP有许多吸引人的特点, such as forgiveness of up to 8 weeks of payroll based on employee retention and salary levels, 没有SBA费用, 延期至少六个月，最多延期一年. Small businesses and other eligible entities will be able to apply if they were harmed by 新型冠状病毒肺炎 between February 15, 2020年和6月30日, 2020. 该计划将追溯至2月15日, 2020, in order to help bring workers who may have already been laid off back onto payrolls. 贷款截止到2020年6月30日.
- 小型企业的担忧, 以及任何商业问题, 一个501(c)(3)非营利组织, 一个501(c)(19)退伍军人组织, or Tribal business concern described in section 31(b)(2)(C) that has fewer than 500 employees, 或适用的 尺寸标准 in number of employees for the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) industry as provided by SBA, 如果高.
- Individuals who operate a sole proprietorship or as an independent contractor and eligible self-employed individuals.
- Any business concern that employs not more than 500 employees per physical location of the business concern and that is assigned a NAICS code beginning with 72, 其所属规则不适用者.
- Affiliation rules are also waived for any business concern operating as a franchise that is assigned a franchise identifier code by the Administration, and company that receives funding through a Small Business Investment Company.
在一般情况下, 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(19) nonprofits with 500 employees or fewer as most nonprofit SBA 尺寸标准s are based on revenue, 没有员工编号. 检查 在这里 看看你的非营利组织是否符合条件.
Depending on your business’ situation, the loan size will be calculated in different ways. 最大的贷款规模总是1000万美元.
- 如果你在2月15日做生意, 2019年6月30日, 2019: Your max loan is equal to 250 percent of your average monthly payroll costs during that time period. 如果你的公司雇佣季节性工人, 你可以选择3月1日, 2019年作为您的时间周期开始日期.
- 如果你在2月15日之前没有工作, 2019年6月30日, 2019: Your max loan is equal to 250 percent of your average monthly payroll costs between January 1, 2020年和2月29日, 2020.
- 如果你在2月15日之间申请了经济伤害灾难贷款(EIDL), 2020年和6月30日, 2020年，你想把贷款再融资为PPP贷款, 你要把未偿还贷款金额加到工资总额中.
- Compensation (salary, wage, commission, or similar compensation, payment of cash tip or equivalent.
- Payment required for the provisions of group health care benefits, including insurance premiums.
- Compensation of employees whose principal place of residence is outside of the U.S.
- Qualified sick and family leave for which a credit is allowed under sections 7001 and 7003 of the 家庭优先的冠状病毒应对法案.
- Costs related to the continuation of group health care benefits during periods of paid sick, 医疗, 或家庭离开, 和保险费.
- Employee salaries, commissions, or similar compensations (see exclusions above).
- Payments of interest on any mortgage obligation (which shall not include any prepayment of or payment of principal on a mortgage obligation).
- Interest on any other debt obligations that were incurred before the covered period.
任何未被扣除的金额, 最长期限为10年, 最高利率是4%, 零贷款费用, zero prepayment fee (SBA will establish application fees caps for lenders that charge).
Forgiveness on a covered loan is equal to the sum of the following payroll costs incurred during the covered 8 week period compared to the previous year or time period, proportionate to maintaining employees and wages (excluding compensation over $100,000).
Payroll costs plus any payment of interest on any covered mortgage obligation (not including any prepayment or payment of principal on a covered mortgage obligation) plus any payment on any covered rent obligation plus and any covered utility payment.
- 核实工资单上雇员人数和工资率的文件, 包括国税局工资税申报和州收入, 工资和失业保险文件.
- Documentation verifying payments on covered mortgage obligations, lease obligations, and utilities.
- Certification from a representative of your business or organization that is authorized to certify that the documentation provided is true and that the amount that is being forgiven was used in accordance with the program’s guidelines for use.
Any loan amounts not forgiven are carried forward as an ongoing loan with max terms of 10 years, 最高利率为4%. 本息将继续延期, 贷款发放后共六个月至一年. 时钟不会再开始了.
No. 一个实体只能获得一笔PPP贷款. Each loan will be registered under a 税payer Identification Number at SBA to prevent multiple loans to the same entity.
所有现有的SBA 7(a)贷款人都符合购买力平价贷款的条件. The Department of Treasury will also be in charge of authorizing new lenders, 包括非银行放贷机构, ku游娱乐app注册满足小企业主的需求.
借款人可申请PPP贷款和小企业管理局的其他财政援助, 包括经济伤害灾难贷款(EIDLs), 7 (a)贷款, 504年贷款, 和小额贷款, 并从中获得投资资金 小型企业投资公司 (sbic). However, you cannot use your PPP loan for the same purpose as your other SBA loan(s). 例如, 如果你用你的购买力平价支付8周的工资, you cannot use a different SBA loan product for payroll for those same costs in that period, although you could use it for payroll not during that period or for different workers.
How does the PPP loan work with the temporary Emergency Economic Injury Grants and the Small Business Debt Relief program?
紧急经济伤害补助金和经济伤害灾害贷款(EIDL) 受助人和那些通过贷款领取救济的人 小企业债务减免计划 may apply for and take out a PPP loan as long as t在这里 is no duplication in the uses of funds.